North Dakota - Family Medicine – (43877)
Location: North Dakota
PHYSICIAN – Family Medicine (no OB)
We are seeking one Family Medicine physician to join our team in, ND. This individual will collaborate with another Family Medicine physician and two (2) Advanced Practice Clinicians to complete this hardworking patient and family-centered care team dedicated to customer service and high-quality care. This position offers a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenging but rewarding role that includes caring for a wide variety of patients.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours)
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8a-5p
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 16-20
- Call Coverage: limited to phone call for nursing home questions and after hours (critical lab call backs); 1:4 rotation with other local physicians
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Physical Therapy, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Weight Loss (Non-Surgical), Path/Lab and Radiology/Imaging Services
- Outreach Services include: Mental/Behavioral Health, Podiatry, Sports Medicine and General Surgery
- Inpatient Rounding: Optional; local hospital is Hospital and located within a ½ mile from clinic
- BC/BE Family Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.