New Mexico - Orthopedic Surgery – (43849)
Location: New Mexico
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a group of dedicated health care professionals in the scenic community of, New Mexico. We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for evaluating and treating injuries, under the guidance of board certified physical therapists and occupational therapists, and a board certified orthopedic surgeon.
- Step into a thriving, established practice in a continuously growing community
- Office located on Hospital Campus and houses multiple specialties
- New State-of-the-art ORs
- Some experience preferred
- Office and equipment ready and available
- Strong Referral Base
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Quarterly Productivity Incentive Bonus
- Commencement Bonus
- Full Employee Benefits Package
- CME Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Stipend during Training and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.