Texas - Radiology – (43826)
Breast Imaging – Central Texas
BC/BE Breast Imaging Radiologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Private Practice Radiology Group – Radiology Associates
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.