Texas - Urology – (43767)
looking for an BE/BC Urologist to join an employed practice.
- New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Anticipated 10 days of call coverage per month
- Office located next door to the hospital – include urology and general surgery suites
- Must be willing to live in the community, rather than commute from Dallas
- No visa assistance available
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community hospital with more than 4,000 admissions, 23,000 ED visits and over 50,000 diagnostic studies annually.
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Reservoir, one of the largest lakes in Texas
Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.