Oklahoma - Internal Medicine – (43698)
seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for an employed position in an outpatient clinic. Candidate will have the opportunity to join a physician group of over 45 providers.
is a 148 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program. OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- is located next to Lake Texoma – a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Medical education loan repayment assistance is available (up to 200k if qualified!)
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
J1 & H1-B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.