New Mexico - Psychiatry – (43696)
Location: New Mexico
Psychiatry – Southeastern New Mexico
- Employed position
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 25 bed inpatient Behavioral Health unit
- Unit has available office space for individual or group patient counseling
- Experienced Behavioral nursing staff and social workers
- No competing inpatient Behavioral Health unit within 100 miles
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include (but not limited to):
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care.
Located in a growing city located in southeast New Mexico. Its climate lends to an abundance of outdoor activities including: golf, snow skiing, and hiking. Home to a University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, UFO Museum, Park and Zoo, State Park and direct flights to Dallas contribute to a low stress lifestyle and make city a great place to live, work and retire.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.