Indiana - Trauma Surgery – (43620)
Trauma Surgery – Northeastern Indiana
- Employed group seeks Trauma Surgeon to join their high-volume practice
- Generous base salary offered plus incentives
- Practice at a 396-bed tertiary care, Level II Trauma Center
- Candidates must be BC/BE in both General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- 27/7 APP support
- Rotating block schedule
- Opportunities available for teaching residents, research, and outreach
- Cover only one facility
- Benefits include: health coverage, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME, and more!
- No visa sponsorship available
- Population: 360,000 with a draw of 1.2 million
- Located 2 hours from Indianapolis and 3 hours from Chicago, Detroit, and Cincinnati
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.