Minnesota - Psychiatry – (43574)
Outpatient Psychiatry Position
- Providing psychiatry services in ambulatory clinic setting through integrated team based behavioral health/mental health care delivery model.
- Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs.
- Opportunity for leadership role with Section and for Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Practice includes: psychiatric evaluation, treatment, outpatient assessment and follow-up clinic
- Opportunity to meet high productivity goals if desired
- 1.0 FTE, will consider part-time also
- Contact patient hours 34
- Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Daytime call only
- Nurses triage all calls that come into the department
About our Health Team:
- Join a group of 4 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Health Care Team. Other members of the team include; doctoral level psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, family therapists, nurse clinicians, occupational therapists and physical therapists. The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including inpatient psychiatric care, consult-liaison and emergency psychiatry, ECT procedures, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services, and an outpatient behavioral health clinic. The Division also includes Health Psychology doctorate and master level psychologists and a multidisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation program.
- Inpatient programs include an integrated team of a Hospitalist and Pharmacist
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool.
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds; Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds;
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.