Ohio - Neurology – (43460)
Neurology – Southwestern Ohio
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established hospital employed group in Southwest Ohio.
- This is a replacement position for a neurologist relocating out of state, so candidate will be able to quickly build a successful practice.
- Physician extenders support the team.
- The Medical Center is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering services, as a Level III trauma center and is supported 24/7 by Hospitalist team.
- Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.
- There are EMG capabilities in the outpatient clinic in the medical office building that is connected to the hospital.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.