California - Family Medicine – (43414)
- $300,000 – $310,000+ base salary – 100% outpatient Family medicine/Primary care
- Federally qualified health center with loan repayment available ($50K over first 2 years with additional loan money being negotiable from the group directly)
- Family medicine training required as you will see all ages
- Opening is located in rural Southeastern California near the AZ/CA border. 3.5 hours to San Diego and Los Angeles, CA. This is a rural area so you must be okay with a rural location.
- New Clinic is opening in August, 2021 so a Summer start date is ideal
- 100% outpatient practice with no call obligations or weekends
- Outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, paid time off and holidays, LTD, STD, 403B and 457 retirement plans, extended illness bank, discounted health care services and more!
- Must be interested in working with and serving the medically under-served patient population. Spanish speaking is not required as they do have translators available as needed.
- negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation bonus.
- Must be Board Eligible or Certified by American board of Family Medicine
- Visa sponsorship is available all year round (J-1 through HHS with no limits or caps)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.