Alabama - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (43413)
Block Schedule Critical care/Intensivist (2 openings) – Southeast Alabama
- 7 on/7 off schedule – 14 shifts per month
- Working with one other ICU doctor and 1 APP. Group wants to have 4 ICU doctors total.
- MGMA competitive salary and benefits. The hospital said they will discuss with you directly on the 1st call and will be in 50%-75% MGMA range
- Call is shared with one other ICU doctor now and is all done over the phone (very rare to get calls at night). After hours admissions and 1st call coverage is provided by robust hospitalist program.
- Hospital is adding additional ICU beds later this year and is looking due to growth
- Procedures include but not limited to intubations and CVL placement
- In-house Anesthesia and Radiology are present 24 hours/day
- Dedicated respiratory therapy and pharmacy services provided in the ICU
- 420 bed facility with all levels of subspecialty care. Not-for-profit hospital, so they can sponsor H1-B visas. Possibly J1 sponsorship.
- Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians
- Mid-sized town only 90 minutes from white sandy beaches of Panama City, FL. 3 hours to Mobile, AL and Birmingham, AL.
- Regional airport served by Delta airlines
- ACGME Internal Medicine residency started in 2018
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.