Georgia - Gastroenterology – (43385)
Georgia – GI
- Group is looking for a Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training (ERCP & EUS) to join their team of 4 physicians and 4 APP’s.
- The Medical Center has spent 13 million on a brand new state-of-the-art Endoscopy suite, which is scheduled to open September 2019.
Here is a brief overview:
- 600K Income potential plus excellent benefits
- Employment Incentives up to 75K and relocation up to 15K
- General stipend available to those who sign early
Skill: Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.