Arkansas - Surgery – (43359)
Regional Hospital located in AR is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon.
- Employed position
- Joining established, single-specialty group practice
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 2+ years’ experience preferred but not required
- Practice located in the medical office building on hospital’s main campus
City is near the Arkansas/Oklahoma border and is just 30 minutes from Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas. Patient population is well over 50,000! City is a growing community with a strong economy and numerous industries calling this city home.
City has ranked first in “The 10 Safest Places in Arkansas” and offers:
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Scenic trails perfect for cycling and running, home to area’s first kayak park
- Historic downtown district with unique shopping, dining and recreation
- Home to University – enrollment over 2,700 students
- Minutes away from 400-acre drive-through animal safari – rated #4 “Best Drive Through Animal Safari” by USA Today
- Small town feel with big city amenities in proximity
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
Regional is a 42-bed facility with a Level-4 Trauma Certification and is a member of the Northwest Health network.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.