Illinois - Internal Medicine – (43343)
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- 2 openings for daytime hospitalist – shifts run from Tuesday – Monday
- Must be available to start in 2021 (no 2022 graduates yet)
- Hospital employed position at a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with large health system in St. Louis
- 7 on 7 off block schedule. Will cover shifts at two local hospitals in the same health system on a rotating basis
- Salary $280,000 PLUS Quality Incentives
- Procedures are not required
- Physician focused administration
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- CME Allowance
- Student Loan Payment Availability
- Excellent Benefits – medical, dental, vision + more!
- Easy access to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, IN, Memphis, TN, Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN
- Small town atmosphere with big city amenities. 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses in town.
- Located at the crossroads of interstate 57 and 64. New high school opened in 2016.
- Group can sponsor H1B (cap-exempt) or J-1 for 2021 candidates through the HHS program.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.