West Virginia - Endocrinology – (43331)
Location: West Virginia
Endocrinology – West Virginia
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Endocrinologist to join their team
- Multi-specialty practice location
- Mid-Level support
- Multi-disciplinary clinic includes Dietician and Behavioral Health
- Inpatient and Outpatient services
- Ancillary services available on site
- 393-bed regional referral center, serving a population >375,000
- 100+ employed physician group
- Financially stable, faith-based, 501(c)(3) organization
- ER: level 2 trauma center; 75,000+ visits per year
- Hospitalist program: 24-physician model providing 24-hour coverage
- Centers of Excellence in Cardiac, Neuroscience, Cancer, and Orthopedics
- Standard term: 5 years
- Attractive salary – 2 year guaranteed base
- Eligible for wRVU-based productivity bonus from beginning of employment
- Advance payment options
- $4,000 annual CME allowance – meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc.
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, including employer-paid “tail“
- Attractive health and welfare benefits, including 403(b) retirement plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.