Texas - Otolaryngology – (43152)
Less than one hour to Dallas, TX – general ENT
Looking for an BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join an employed practice.
- New or experienced physicians welcome to apply
- Anticipated call of 10 days per month
- Office located within walking distance to the hospital
- Must be willing to live in the community rather than commute from Dallas
- No visa assistance available
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Hospital is a JCAHO accredited community hospital with more than 4,000 admissions, 23,000 ED visits and over 50,000 diagnostic studies annually.
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
- No personal income tax
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to one of the largest lakes in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas
Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.