California - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (43069)
OBGYN need in Central CA
- Busy and growing practice is looking for a Board Certified/ Board Eligible OBGYN to join them
- Will be joining 2 experienced OBGYN’s, hospital also has a new laborist program in place.
- Deliver at one hospital
- Hospital does over 470 deliveries per year, with an average of 40 deliveries a month. Hospital also has a DaVinci robot available.
- Will work from some rural health clinics also.
- Teaching opportunities are available. Clinic hours are Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required.
- Will be offered a very competitive salary.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- Service area covers two counties or 600,000 people plus.
- City is only 1 hours drive from the National parks and close distance to the ocean.
- City also offers the unique combination of affordable housing, a friendly community, easy commute to work, and economic opportunity.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.