Illinois - Family Medicine – (43039)
ER Family Medicine – Southern Illinois
- Six 24-hour shifts is considered a full-time position
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS, and NIHSS
- Practice out of two hospitals
- First hospital is a 104-bed facility offers a complete range of physician and medical services to a patient base of 109,000 people in the Southeastern Illinois region
- The hospital earned an Emergent Stroke Ready designation by the Illinois Department of Public Health and has an ‘A’ letter grade from the Leapfrog Group for patient safety initiatives
- Second hospital is a 25-bed not-for-profit critical access acute care facility that provides health care services for the residents of the immediate area and its surrounding areas
- Opportunity to pick up additional shifts
- With quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing our communities provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family
- Both hospitals are both conveniently located one hour from Evansville, Indiana, and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
Skill: Emergency Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.