Texas - Radiology – (43027)
Interventional Radiology – Central Texas
- Private Practice Group seeks BC/BE Radiologists to join their hospital-based practice
- Competitive salary offered
- Partner track opportunity
- Breast Imaging, Body Imaging, and Interventional Radiology fellowship trained Radiologists welcome
- Candidates will also be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities
- General Radiology call required
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401k pension/profit sharing, 100% paid malpractice coverage with tail, relocation allowance, sign-on bonus, and credentialing support offered
- Potential for stipend for candidates in training (up to 24 months)
- No visa sponsorship available
- Located 2 hours from Dallas/Ft. Worth, 2 1/2 hours from Odessa, and 3 1/2 hours from Austin
- Regional airport in town – 2 International Airports offered in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.