Iowa - Gynecologic Oncology – (42961)
Central IA Health Systrem looking for a Gynecological Oncologist
- Health System is seeking a Fellowship trained Gynecological Oncologist to join the physicians and advanced practice clinicians at their Cancer Center
- Access to the latest technology including Cyber Knife& Da Vinci
- Participation in Gynecological Oncology Clinical Trials & Translational Research
- Compassionate experienced oncologic certified nursing teams.
- Statewide referral network.
- Will be offered a very competitive starting salary, plus a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry this group can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- The City is a cultural center for Iowa and home to several art and history museums and performing arts groups.
- City also has several nationally acclaimed cultural events every year.
- Hosts professional minor league teams in several sports — baseball, hockey, indoor football, and soccer.
- Forbes magazine ranked the metropolitan area first on its list of “Best Places For Business And Careers”, based on factors such as the cost of doing business, cost of living, educational attainment, and crime rate. #1 Best Place to Practice medicine in the US according to Wallet Hub.
- Voted as Safest City in America by Gallup, Wealthiest City in America by the Today show.
- Several public and private school options and higher educational options available.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.