Wyoming - Pediatric – (42876)
Pediatrics – Central Wyoming
- Join an outpatient employed practice
- Base salary $230,379 with a 2-year guarantee
- Option for 4 day work week, if desired
- Candidates must be BC/BE by the American Board of Pediatrics
- EMR: Cerner
- Productivity-based Compensation: Based on wRVU Productivity – In order to qualify for Productivity-based Compensation, the physician must meet Provider Engagement Requirements
- Value-based Compensation: Maximum of 7.5% of Base Compensation – In order to qualify for Value-based Compensation, the physician must meet Provider Engagement Requirements and meet the lower of the set wRVU threshold or median wRVU threshold (Prorated value-based compensation will be paid for)
- Benefits include: PTO & holiday pay, CME time and allowance, $12,000 in relocation expenses, up to $100,000 in student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k and 457b retirement plans, and more
- Regional airport in town with flights to Salt Lake City and Denver, which offer International Airports
- Located in the second largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people. The city boasts outdoor adventure, great hiking trails, educational museums, and is home to one of the top 25 community colleges in the country
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.