Florida - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (42848)
Coastal Florida – Pulmonary Critical Care
- Hospital seeking BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join their team
- Join a 10 person, hospital-employed multidisciplinary intensivist group.
- Specifically seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to work as both intensivist and pulmonologist during separate weeks of the month.
- Our Intensivist group, all formally trained in Critical Care, come from backgrounds of Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Geriatrics, Infectious Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Anesthesiology.
- We directly care for 40 – 50 patients daily in a large Tertiary Care and Level II Trauma facility.
- The typical intensivist schedule is one week on, one week off (12 hour shifts) – All share in night shift call.
- Unique to this position, the new Pulmonary/Critical Care physician will work with one of our current Intensivists to develop a Pulmonary consult service at a new hospital in our health care system.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and a Matched 403(b) retirement plan, Unmatched 457 deferred comp plan also available.
- Relocation assistance – Sovereign immunity covers malpractice – We also offer 30 days for vacation, CME, sick days and holidays.
- Qualifying employer for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program.
- Competitive pay package includes base salary, production incentives and sign on bonus.
- Live by the beach and enjoy all that coastal Florida has to offer..!!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.