North Carolina - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (42222)
Location: North Carolina
North central NC Group looking for an OBGYN
- Physician owned and operated group looking for a BE/BC OBGYN.
- Due to growth, the group is recruiting for a full-time OB/GYN to join 3 OB/GYN’s and Nurse Practitioner
- Hospital has a daVinci robot and if you have training on the robot you may use this at the hospital.
- Hospital has 168 beds
- Call is shared with the local group and it is 1:7.
- Will be offered a competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience, a full comprehensive benefits package, and relocation.
- Potential ownership of the group after 1-2 years.
- Can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- City has a population of 260,000 people and a regional population of 1 million people.
- Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in the city, including 5 colleges and universities, a variety of outstanding public and private schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, a great park system with lakes, bike trails and gardens, excellent public and private golf courses, numerous organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest, and a regional shopping and convention center.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.