Kentucky - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (42215)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Northwest Kentucky
- Join an employed practice with 4 Pulmonologists and 3 APRNs
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed base salary offered
- Call 1:5
- 477-bed hospital
- Robust referral base, an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with a population draw of 400,000
- Fully integrative outpatient sleep lab, endobronchial ultrasound capabilities, super dimension navigation bronchoscopy system, and brand new state-of-the-art bronchoscopy suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Primary outpatient clinic attached to the hospital
- Benefits include: 5 weeks PTO, 1 week CME with $4,000 allowance, funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and more
- Located 45 minutes from Evansville, and 2 hours from Louisville and Nashville
- 45 minutes from Regional Airport with daily flights to Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, and Charlotte
- H1B Visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.