Pennsylvania - Urology – (42180)
Urology – Central Pennsylvania
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Urologist to join their rapidly growing team
- Competitive base salary offered plus wRVU bonus
- Call is currently 1:3
- Hospital is a 400-bed tertiary care facility (Level II Trauma Center)
- Group is expected to grow to 4+ providers
- Hospital has 122 ORs and a dedicated Cysto room – Ambulatory Surgery Center on hospital campus has 6 ORs
- Hospital has a da Vinci SI
- Benefits include: Sign-on bonus, malpractice, health insurance, vision, dental, life, disability, PTO, CME time and allowance, and more!
- Metro area population of 130,000 with service area of 330,000 (over 1 million draw for trauma service)
- Several 4-year colleges and Universities in the area
- Great shopping and many cultural activities available
- Located 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 3 hours from Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Philadelphia, and 4 hours from New York City
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.