Illinois - Infectious Disease – (41979)
Illinois – Infectious Disease
- Client seeks a board-certified/board-eligible infectious disease physician to join one other infectious disease physician in a robust and growing practice.
- Practice includes outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative service, with rounding at only one medical center.
- Excellent Ambulatory Care Center located within the Medical Center for infusions.
- Strong support and collaboration with two employed infectious disease pharmacists and system wide antibiotic stewardship.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from the Medical Group primary care physicians, employed specialists and employed hospitalists.
- Practice has a growing Adult HIV population.
- Opportunity for committee involvement both at the hospital and within the medical group, including Infection Control and Quality.
- 1:2 call schedule
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME, association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health, life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation assistance.
- Establish your career just 10 minutes for the University of Illinois College of Medicine and only an hour from Chicago.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.