Illinois - Internal Medicine – (41956)
North Central Illinois – Hospital employed
- Opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join our dedicated primary care team of physicians and advanced practice providers to serve a growing community and patient base in Mendota, Illinois.
- This is an outpatient only position.
- A physician with quality medical training who is Board Certified or Board Eligible is required.
- Call is light and infrequent.
- J-1 visa (HHS waiver) and H1B cap-exempt
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.