Michigan - Urology – (41905)
Michigan – Urology
• An affiliate of Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time board certified Urologist to join a strong team in central Michigan.
• Reason for Recruitment – Search for two physicians to join two other board certified urologists in an extremely busy practice that has served mid-Michigan for more than 30 years.
• Practice Details – This very successful practice offers a full range of urologic services, from treatment for kidney stones to suburethral slings for stress incontinence, and da Vinci surgical procedures including robotic prostatectomy. The practice location is conveniently adjacent to the medical center.
• Call – 1:3
• Compensation – The group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
o Paid Vacation
o CME Allowance
o 403(b) Plan
o Life, Health, Dental and Vision
o Long Term, Short Term Disability
o Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
• This position has a flexible hiring model based on the preferences of the applicant, including the possibility of employment by the Physicians Group combined with a faculty position in the UM Department of Urology. There will be ample opportunities to build on the already-established and meaningful clinical, academic, and educational interactions between the group and the Department of Urology at University of Michigan. This will include the collaborative care of complex patients.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.