Montana - Child Psychiatry – (41856)
Psychiatrist – Child /Adolescent
We are recruiting a new Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to add to a growing practice of outpatient services.
We currently employ one Child/Adolescent and two Pediatric Neuropsychologists. We also have additional Child/Adolescent Psychiatry resources in the community in addition to multiple employed and community Adult Psychiatrists and PMHNPs. There is opportunity to be located in our pediatric clinic along side 3 Pediatricians and 2 Pediatric NPs and additional opportunity to see inpatient pediatric patients on a consultative basis.
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Flexible schedule, flexible options, generally M–F 8:00–5:00. Minimal call obligation (call is taken by PMHNPs)
- Large service area, diverse practice
- Full time or part time permanent opening – Flexible schedule!
- No 1st call obligations – 1st calls are taken by our PMHNP hospitalists
- International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
Compensation and Benefits Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and opportunities to build an extremely successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement in addition to great loan repayment opportunities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.