Tennessee - Cardiology – (41827)
Healthcare (270 beds) located in, TN is seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist. Nuclear Medicine training is preferred.
- Employed/Hospital-Based Multi-specialty Group
- Established Cardiology Program
- Anticipated Call Coverage of 1:4
- Office Space and Staff Provided
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller