Kentucky - Internal Medicine – (41824)
Outpatient Internal Medicine – Northwest Kentucky
seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join an established group providing outpatient care. We can offer a variety of practice settings: 100% outpatient or traditional inpatient/outpatient mix. The medical group employs over 200 providers, including a strong hospitalist group and excellent specialty support, covering nearly all areas and specialties with the exceptions of burns and transplants.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Yes
- Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus potential
- Upfront bonus
- Monday – Friday outpatient schedule with inpatient covered by an established Hospitalist team (ability to do a mix of inpatient and outpatient if desired)
- Robust referral base and an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with a 15-county coverage area and a population draw of over 400,000
- Six weeks of Paid Time Off (includes vacation & CME)
- $6,000 CME annually
- Hospital employed with integrated Epic EMR in hospitals and clinics
- In-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Student Loan forgiveness and Residency Stipends available
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.