Kentucky - Internal Medicine – (41824)
Outpatient Internal Medicine – Northwest Kentucky
- Join an employed, 100% outpatient practice with a hospitalist program for inpatient needs
- Starting salary: $240,000+ with a 2-year guarantee
- New outpatient building to be built across the street from hospital
- Call: First call taken by clinic, if necessary physician to follow up (very light call)
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Monthly stipend offered to physicians in residency
- Benefits include: sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 6 weeks of PTO to include 1 week for CME, funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annual allowance and more
- Family Medicine residency program starting in 2019 – Teaching opportunities available
- Robust referral base, an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with a population draw of 400,000
- H1B visa sponsorship available
- Located 45 minutes from Evansville, IN, 90 minutes from Louisville, and 2 hours from Nashville
- Local airport offers direct flights to St. Louis and Orlando. Larger airports in Evansville, Louisville, and Nashville with direct flights to most cities
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.