North Carolina - Pulmonary Medicine – (41817)
Location: North Carolina
Pulmonology – 1 Hour From Winston-Salem
- Join 1 physician and 1 APC in an employed, outpatient practice – part of a physician-led health system
- Salary commensurate with MGMA guidelines – guaranteed for 2 years
- Limited call with after-hour support for triage. Physician phone calls are minimal
- Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Experience with interventional bronchoscopy a plus but not required
- Average patient census: 22-26 per day
- No visa sponsorship required
- Benefits include: medical, vision, and dental insurances, retirement, PTO, malpractice coverage, CME allowance, relocation, and more!
- Located in metro North Carolina, 1 hour from Winston-Salem, 90 minutes from Columbia, SC, and 2 1/2 hours from Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill
- International airport located in town with 11 airlines and has flights to over 150 cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.