Ohio - Neurology – (41800)
Neurology – Southern Ohio
- Hospital seeking BC/BE Neurologist to join their team.
- General Neurology outpatient practice – 24/7 neurohospitalist coverage for inpatient units. Telemedicine for acute stroke.
- Join 4 neurologists and 2 midlevel providers
- Base salary option of 285k is guaranteed for 2 years – Base salary option of 351k is guaranteed for 1 year – Optional production based pay thereafter.
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years).
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs.
- 10k for relocation assistance, retirement plan, deferred compensation option available, paid malpractice, CME and more.
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck.
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary.
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment).
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment).
- New outpatient clinic located on the main campus of the hospital.
- Office hours – 8a to 5p. Monday thru Thursday. Friday 8a to 12 noon.
- Expected to see 20-25 patients a day to start. Can see many more if desired.
- 2 Nicolet / Viasys / Carefusion digital EEG Machines – approximately 800-1000 tests per year – Ambulatory EEG available.
- Teaching options available – medical students and residents.
- H1 visa eligible – 248 non for profit hospital.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.