Oregon - Internal Medicine – (41718)
Traditional Primary Care – Southwest Oregon
- Coastal location in Southwest Oregon
- $240,000 base salary guarantee
- Stepping in to a ready-made, busy practice
- Rural area joining a hospital employed multi-specialty group
- Traditional practice setting with a mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call is paid at $750 per night & is a shared 1:4 rotation
- $20,000 yearly quality bonus plus an RVU bonus that will start in year 2 (possibly sooner)
- Cerner EMR in place in hospital and practice
- Looking for Internal Medicine trained physicians
- Non-profit, 25-bed critical access facility with single patient rooms and state-of-the-art equipment
- Established primary care doctors in town plus a general surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and full time ER physicians. CRNA anesthesia full time on site, as well as other visiting specialty providers who utilize the local hospital. Hospital has an Internal Medicine physician that does a majority of the ICU coverage in-house
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, vacation, CME, dues, sick leave, disability, malpractice and life insurance
- Located 20 minutes from the Pacific Coast and 2 1/2 hours from Eugene
- Major airport in Eugene with daily flights to Seattle, San Francisco, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and more
- J1 Visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.