Missouri - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (41579)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – St. Louis, MO
- Join 2 Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians in an employed practice
- Salary range: $350,000-$450,000 with a 2-year guarantee
- Sleep Medicine training a plus, but not required
- Opportunity to work with Internal Medicine residents
- Call 1:3
- Preferred candidates will have an interest in advanced diagnostics, navigational bronchs (Super Dimension), EBUS, and management in our cancer care program
- See approximately 20-25 patients per day
- 50/50 split between inpatient and outpatient services
- Comprehensive benefits package offered including sing-on bonus, fellowship stipend, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement programs, health/dental/vision insurance, CME allowance, and more!
- Located in metropolitan St. Louis – home to Lambert International Airport
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.