New Hampshire - Family Medicine – (41577)
Location: New Hampshire
Northern NH – Family Medicine
• My client is searching for like-minded, energetic, mission-focused Family Practice Providers to join their dedicated team to accommodate growth and additional access to health care for their 11,000 patients.
• They currently have 8 Family Practice Physicians, 7 APRNs, 4 Physician Assistants, 1 Pediatrician, 1 Internal Medicine Physician, 1 Pharmacist, 3 Dentists, 5 Behavioral Health specialists attended by a robust team of clinical and non-clinical support personnel.
Physicians will experience:
• A balanced focus on quality & volume allowing more time with patients: average 20+ min visits.
• IT support team with a strong, clinical knowledge with >20 years of EHR experience.
• Integrated clinical pharmacy, dental and oral health services, behavioral health and patient navigator support, nutrition and paralegal services.
• Emphasis on self-care for patients and staff: provider driven autonomy in practice.
• Varied patient mix – pre-natal through the end of life.
• Compensation is between 75%-90% of MGMA, NACHC, and Medscape scale.
• Retention bonus and relocation assistance available and negotiable.
• Extensive growth opportunities in clinical areas of interest and leadership.
• An innovative leader in second round of CMS ACO Pilot Projects.
• This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for rewarding work with competitive pay and benefits at an award-winning, active and caring organization
• Able to sponsor J1 Visa candidates
• The location in the beautiful White Mountain National Forest area of New Hampshire offers incredible natural beauty throughout the seasons and is an outdoor enthusiast’s dreamland. The slower pace of life in this rural area supports a healthy work-life balance, but its location is still only 2.5 hours from Boston, even closer to Montreal, Burlington, VT and the coast of Maine
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.