Indiana - Family Medicine – (41436)
Family Medicine Northern Indiana
• Practice general primary care
• Conventional outpatient family medicine. Approximately 36 hours per week. Average patients seen per day is 20; pediatrics through geriatrics. Usual on site procedures can be performed. Support staff is one MA per physician and front office support.
• Experience with and willingness to round at nursing homes a plus but not required.
• Call is reasonable floating amongst Culver and Plymouth physicians.
• Occasional back up is expected.
• EMR is PowerChart, a Cerner product.
Compensation & Benefit Package
• Compensation is a combination of productivity and achievement of value driven quality.
• Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
• 22 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
• $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
• Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
• Malpractice is covered.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller