Indiana - Family Medicine – (41434)
Traditional Family Medicine Practice – Northern Indiana.
• Employment job setting.
• Community based Family Practice.
• Average number of patients seen per day is 12 per provider. We hope to increase our presence in this area and grow the number of patients signicantly.
• Pediatrics through geriatrics.
• Located in a large industrial area. Comprised of a diverse socioeconomic area where people are very appreciative of good healthcare with a personal touch.
• Minor procedures performed such as skin tag and mole removal, biopsies, laceration repair, and joint injections. General lab services on-site.
• Call frequency likely to be 1 x 3; phone call only. Shared call time with large group an option.
• Each provider has an MA. Adequate front office and support staff provided.
• New office renovation/expansion recently took place; 6 exam rooms, 2 of which are procedure rooms.
Compensation & Benefit Package
• Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
• Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
• Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
• 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
• $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
• Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller