Georgia - Internal Medicine – (41334)
- Georgia- Hospitalist – Daytime or Nocturnist options
- 7 on/7off Block schedule in Southwest Georgia
- 691 bed total beds – 2 hospital regional referral center with Family medicine residency program in-house
- Board Certified/Eligible – Internal medicine
- 12 hour shifts – 180 per year
- Base salary of $275,000 plus additional bonus incentives of over $40,000 per year
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- Average 16-18 patient contacts per day shift
- Competitive hourly rate for extra shifts worked
- Benefits include malpractice, retirement accounts, disability insurance, health insurance, life insurance, CME allowance
- Located between Atlanta, GA and the Gulf coast
- Regional airport in town
- Local Family Medicine residency program
- Mid-sized town offers a family focused area with access to several larger cities and the white sand Florida beaches.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.