North Carolina - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (41322)
Location: North Carolina
North Carolina – OBGYN
• Looking for a New, Exciting Opportunity? This is the job for you!!
• The Hospital is seeking to add board certified OB/GYN physicians to various locations throughout their Health System.
• Looking for candidates with at least 4 years of experience out of residency.
• Practices offer normal and high risk obstetric care, routine and complex gynecology, and well women exams.
• Candidate will be required to provide call, perform deliveries, and GYN surgery.
• Experience with laparoscopic surgeries required. Robotics experience is a plus.
• Candidates willing to teach OB/GYN, Family Medicine, and Emergency Room residents as well as medical students preferred.
• Practice hours vary depending upon location.
• The client is a 950-bed, 8-hospital regional health system, the 8th largest in North Carolina, with more than 1 million inpatient and outpatients annually.
• They offer competitive compensation, sign on bonus, relocation allowance and generous benefits including Paid Malpractice, CME Time and Allowance, Paid Time Off, 403(b) match and 457(b), Health, Dental, and other desirable benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.