New Mexico - Emergency Medicine – (41290)
Location: New Mexico
Urgent Care – Northwest New Mexico
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Current Range $250,000 to $260,000
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap
- Emergency Department and/or Urgent Care experience preferred
- Services available from 9 am to 8 pm seven days per week
- Lab and radiology on site
- Average volume of 85-90 patients per day
- Anticipated schedule would include three 12-hour sifts per week
- Currently staffed with two full-time Physicians, 3 full-time Nurse Practitioners, two part-time NP/PA and several PRN MD/NP/PA with a goal to staff 2-3 providers per shift.
- Relocation, Sign-On, Malpractice Paid with Tail Coverage, Professional Funds Allowance i.e. Licensure Reimbursement, CME, Professional Dues, Books/Periodicals, etc., Transitional Stipend, Student Loan Repayment
- Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- City offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. City’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance
- J1 and H1B Candidates Welcome
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.