Illinois - Surgery – (41285)
Southern Illinois – J1 eligible
– Completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency training training program in general surgery
– Current certification in surgery by the American Board of Surgery or by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- wRVU bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation reimbursement
- 27 days paid vacation
- CME days plus allowance
hospital hosts 114 beds and serves as the system’s center for Rehabilitation Services, Bariatric Surgery, and the Bone and Joint Institute for the system. Other features include:
- 30,000 ED encounters annually
- 24-hour Hospitalist program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants
- 7-suite modern surgical center
- 29-bed acute rehabilitation center that partners with Shirley Ryan Ability Lab, previously known as Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- MRI, CT, PET/CT
- Primary Stroke Center
- Wound Center with hyperbaric chambers
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.