Oklahoma - Neonatology – (41253)
Neonatology – Oklahoma metro area
- Employed position
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
Reason for Search: (Program growth)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Vacation (25 days plus 7 federally recognized holidays)
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates.
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
- If experienced/practicing must have the following type of experience:
- Experience with high acuity
- Experience in leadership
- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director/ Office Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: 10 (8 FT, 1 PT, 1 PRN)
- LPN: None
- Patient Service Representatives: None
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.