Vermont - Gastroenterology – (41236)
Southern Vermont – Gastroenterology
The hospital is licensed for 99 beds and has more than 125 physicians on staff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children. The financial package includes a market competitive base salary. A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking. There are also a variety of school options in the community.
- Starting pay around $450,000
- Sign-on bonus available
- Relocation up to $10,000
- Loan Repayment available.
- Vermont Business Magazine’s Best Places to Work
- Medicare’s highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Vermont’s First Magnet Hospital
Picture yourself living in Vermont…
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the U.S.
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.