Illinois - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (41209)
Several OBGYN openings in the Chicago area
- Group employed positions with large group covering health centers and hospitals throughout the Chicago area.
- Hospital call expectations include coverage of 1 hospital per location and this is already figured into your 40 hours of work per week.
- Share call equally with other providers in the location you choose to work at.
- Procedures done in clinics and hospitals. All hospitals covered do also have DaVinci robots.
- 80% OB and 20% Gyn work in this practice. Each location does about 30 deliveries per month.
- Will be offered a competitive starting salary of $250,000 plus $500 per delivery, a full comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment.
- Malpractice insurance is occurrence based so you will have no tail if you leave
- National Health Services Corps qualified site. They have a HIPSA score of 17
- Can sponsor both J1 and H1B cap exempt visa candidates. The J1 can still be done through the HSHS program.
- Its Chicago area, so there are plenty of things to do when not working.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.