Illinois - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (41177)
Primary Care – 40 minutes from Downtown Chicago
- Community Health System seeks BC/BE Family Practitioners and Internist/Pediatricians to join an employed outpatient practice
- Base salary: $200,000 plus productivity bonus
- No call
- Option for Traditional practice if desire to keep inpatient skills
- Flexible schedule offers a 4-day work week
- Each provider must work one evening per week and one weekend per month – can have same day off each week and same late day per week, if desired
- No Obstetrics
- Benefits include: Health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, and malpractice coverages, employer-funded retirement program, CME, PTO, and more
- Group can sponsor J-1 visa holders and H1-B visa holders. They sponsor J-1 holders outside of the Conrad 30 program in Illinois as this is a HPSA area.
- Population: 200,000
- Located just 40 minutes from Downtown Chicago
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.