Ohio - Otolaryngology – (41170)
ENT – Northwestern Ohio
- State-of-the-art OR with Endoscopic Sinus Surgery equipment and in-office balloon sinuplasty
- Subspecialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist Program
- Opportunity for satellite practices
- CMA’s are utilized to assist physicians and Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are employed to help provide amazing patient care
- 2 APC’s
- H1-B Candidates accepted
- Excellent physician office/hospital relationship
- Call is 10 days per month
Health System Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.