Ohio - Family Medicine – (41167)
Ohio – Family Medicine
The community offers Midwest living (excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Family Practice Highlights:
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices committed to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 Bed Hospital.
- Excellent quality of life with a call rotation of 7:1
- New offices with cutting-edge technology including EMR (EPIC)
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- No OB
- Full employment benefits include, but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.