Florida - Pulmonary Medicine – (41022)
seeking a pulmonologist to assist them with growing their employed network.
The incoming physician would be part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community.
About the Opportunity:
• Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine, inpatient consults / ED coverage and critical care medicine
• Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available but not required
o 2 weeks in the pulmonary medicine – clinic and pulmonary procedures
o 7 shifts of ICU coverage managing critical care patients, consults and ED needs. ICU shifts may not be consecutive and run separately than 2 weeks in pulmonary clinic.
• Rotate with another physician
• Board certification / Board Eligibility in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
• MD or DO
This is an employed opportunity through Physician Services Group which offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
• Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.